CA 70 High Alumina refractory cement for Rotary Kiln , RH , DH Kiln
What is the calcium aluminate refractory cement?
1.Calcium aluminate refractory cement is also called bauxite
cement,high alumina cement,aluminate cement and calcium aluminate
2.Calcium aluminate refractory cement is made by high alumina
bauxite and limestone materials.
3.Calcium aluminate refractory cement is usually used for making
refractory concrete or refractory castable.
What is the Physical and Chemical Index of our calcium aluminate
|Chemical component||Al2O3||>50, <60||≥68,<73||≥77|
|Compressive strength MPa||1day||45.0||55.0||70.0||≥30||≥25|
|Setting time Min||Initial time||>30||>30||>30|
The advantages of our calcium aluminate refractory cement
1. Low mixing-water requirement
2. High product consistency
3. High cold and sintered strength
4. Very tight specifications of setting times
5. Stable hydrating capacity.
6.High refractoriness, high-temperature service performance.
What is the appllicaions of our calcium aluminate refractory
1. Construction of sulfate corrosion resistance and high
2. Used in rush repairs, leakage stopping , resistance to sulfate
3. Ideal binder for refractories such as refractory concrete,
refractory castable, ramming mixing, gunning mixing and manmade
4. Used as ceramic adhesive.
5. Used for sealing coating products and refractory mortar.
6. Used in chemical industry, metallurgical industry, building
Our calcium aluminate refractory cement quality assurance:
1. Inspection and Control of incoming raw materials
2.Inspection and control of the process
3.Inspection of product Standardization of quality of each product
by process control and experimentation.
4.Taking corrective measures whenever deviations are noted.
5.Quality audit by quality management.
6.ISO 9001 Certification.